Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Find the Lord before you need Him

Hola y'all!

I don't have much time to write which is too bad because a lot has happened of course. But yeah my trainee and I are whitewashing Myrtle Beach South! His name is Elder Edwards and he's awesome. He's from Provo and he's a beaming ball of positivity and potential. It's too bad he's been put into my shaky, inexperienced hands.

We've been spending a lot of time inside, which is terrible, but there's so much stuff to do between training and whitewashing. We tried to meet a lot of the ward yesterday and it was tough because it was Ward Conference. It's ok though, we will get to know people over time. The old MB elders left behind two solid investigators on date for baptism, which means Elder Edwards's first baptism will be mine too. We're still getting to know them but I have no doubt that they will continue to progress!

It has been raining a lot here, you just gotta love it or you'll go crazy. I thought things would slow down here for sure but traffic and whatnot is still crazy. Maybe it's just always like this.

We went mountain biking today and it was fun, I guess! I crashed once or twice but that's ok. Scars heal.

But that's all the time I have folks sorry

Be safe

❤️👔🍓

No comments:

Post a Comment