Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Jesus saves

Hola y'all!

The end of training Week 3 is upon me. That is 25% of the way and no one's been emergency transferred. That's success. Elder Edwards is doing great as always, usually better than me. But we are making it here at the beach! Sometimes I tell people I'm from St. George and they give me a weird look because St. George is a gay bar here in MB. 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🍻🍻🍻

We have hit kind of a slump, and by hit I mean we had a slump and then we beat the crap out of it. We're not going down that easy! Probably our biggest struggle right now is where do you get those huge maps that missionaries always have hanging up in their apartment? We have one, but our area boundaries have changed so we need one that we can actually see all our area on. Like a third of it is just ocean. I would proselyte to sharks and and surfer girls if I could, believe me

What happened this week that was interesting? Nothing really, I'm trying my best to eat a lot of calories but most ways of doing that cost too much. So I eat a lot of peanut butter. I buy the big 4 pound tins that they sell, I'm on my third one.

I usually don't know what to talk about in these emails or can't remember. If you have any questions or anything, email me and I will try to reply today!

Have a good week and "don't ever sell your saddle." — Randy Travis

❤️👔🍓
 

No comments:

Post a Comment