Monday, August 22, 2016

The (bi)Cycle of Life

Hola y'all!

I wish I could tell you something interesting happened this week! Who knew the work of salvation would become kind of boring to talk about? I'M JUST KIDDING CALM DOWN

Things are slowing down here at the beach. I'm sure it will get crazy for Labor Day, and then die down for the rest of the year. Everybody get ready, Christmas is almost here πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸŽ…πŸΏπŸŽ„

We biked a lot this week. In the last two weeks we've probably biked about 150 miles. But there is hope, because the Myrtle Beach elders are probably going to be whitewashed! Why hello, new Myrtle Beach elders, welcome to your new bike area! Then we will have the car all to ourselves. It's so simple.

Biking's not even that bad, but cars are better.

The work is going good here, we've got a few prospects that we're still in the middle of getting together, but I will definitely say when something awesome happens!

Spiritual thought this week is James 1:27: Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the  world.

Do your best to help those around you, they're around you for a reason

Ok that's all I got and I'm not sure I have any pictures but you never know there might be something at the bottom of this email

Peace out and don't go chasing waterfalls

❤️πŸ‘”πŸ“

No comments:

Post a Comment